~~~~In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood~~~~

Sunday, December 27, 2009

MEREKA yg bergelar SAHABAT!

there r times in d day,when i will think then i will say our friendship is lost n gone..& has fallen like dawn.no one 2 look to when im feeling blue..why u wonder..?well dats a question 2 pounder…have u really left me..? is our friendship not meant 2 be..?are u not being true?or doing things ur not suppose 2 do…?i notice dat we hardly talk…feelings r left unsaid..& d hatred begins 2 spread… :(
is it true dat our friendship is fading away..?please if yes, can we make up today?coz u r my friend n i really care about d time we used 2 share..but now dis time is gone n has fallen like dawn.
i wish we could be close again…or at least try..cause 4 d time we have lost ive had time 2 cry…coz our friendship was honest n true..4 d time we’ve spent apart,have coz me 2 have a broken heart..time apart from u has made me see how important our friendship is 2 me…
i don’t know about u but im sure about me..i miss d way our friendship used 2 be…so is it true? are u my friend?
or is d friendship dat i loved…come to an end?????


i’ll always b here when u hurt..i know u know i’ll stay..But im not sure u’d miss me..if i ever went away..But dont worry i’ll b fine im not d one who left all my frens behind… :)

& one final thing..here in dis part..i just want u 2 know dat i love you..With ever piece of my heart.. there’ll never b someone like u and i hope u feel the same way too..Thank you so much 4 all u have done 4 me.. :) 

 

SAHABAT by AIZAT
Sahabat…mengapa kau pergi
Tinggal aku sendiri
Kau tahu ku tak sanggup
Sahabat…ingat lah kau slalu
Jadi yang terbaik
Walau kau tak disini lagi
Sahabat…aku rindu padamu
Datang walau sesaat
Ku ingin kan kau hadir
Aku disini dan menunggu
Diam tanpa dirimu
Kau tahu ku tak bisa
Beranjak terbang dan melayang
tanpa diri mu ku tak bisa dan kembalilah


p/s: i misz all my frens…dats YOU!!..i hope u never go away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila tinggalkan jejak anda.Terima Kasih!