~~~~In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood~~~~

Monday, March 20, 2006

tRue LovE

(A girl talking to her BF by the roadside)
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Boy: No...
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: Not really...
Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: Nope
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Boy: Hell No...
Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: Of coz no...
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No...
Girl: What would you choose: yourlife..or me?
Boy: I choose My Liffe
The girl runs away with such shock andpain in her heart but the boy runs after her andshouted loudly....
"The reason you never cross my mind isbecause you're always on my mind...
The reason why I don't like you isbecause I love you...
The reason I don't want you is because I needyou...
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left isbecause I would die if you left me...
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because Iwould die for u...
The reason why I'm not willing to do anythingfor you is because I would do everything foryou..."
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila tinggalkan jejak anda.Terima Kasih!