~~~~In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood~~~~

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

move on!

everyone says

"dont cry because its over, smile because it happened."

but i cant help but to miss,
his smile.
his touch.
his words.
his everything.

and now,
even though its so far past time to move on,
the memories of being held so close,
laughing and have the time of our lives,
it all seems so sureal.

hes gone.
and hes never coming back.
thats what i keep telling myself.

but i cant move on.
maybe i am to young to understand,
but i think i love him.
he claimed he loved me.
then why would he leave me?

i dont understand.
this game of love.
its so easy to fall in to,
but so hard to get out of.

i miss him.
but hes fine with out me.
im never good enough.
for anyone it seems.
so why should i bother,
longing for the person that wasnt even real?

im in too deep.
and now i cant escape,
because he has my heart.and im never getting it back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila tinggalkan jejak anda.Terima Kasih!