~~~~In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood~~~~

Sunday, May 30, 2010

frenship remains n never can N !!!

there r times in d day,when i will think then i will say our friendship is lost n gone..& has fallen like dawn.no one 2 look to when im feeling blue..why u wonder..?well dats a question 2 pounder…have u really left me..? is our friendship not meant 2 be..?are u not being true?or doing things u r not suppose 2 do…?i notice dat we hardly talk…feelings r left unsaid..& d hatred begins 2 spread… :( 

is it true dat our friendship is fading away..?please if yes, can we make up today?coz u r my friend n i really care about d time we used 2 share..but now dis time is gone n has fallen like dawn.

i wish we could be close again…or at least try..cause 4 d time we have lost, ive had time 2 cry…coz our friendship was honest n true..4 d time we’ve spent apart,have coz me 2 have a broken heart..time apart from u has made me see how important our friendship is 2 me…

i don’t know about u but im sure about me..i miss d way our friendship used 2 be…so is it true? are u my friend?or is d friendship dat i loved…come to an end?????

i’ll always b here when u hurt..i know u know i’ll stay..But im not sure u’d miss me..if i ever went away..
But dont worry i’ll b fine.. im not d one who left all my frens behind… :)

&
one final thing..here in dis part..i just want u 2 know dat i love you..With ever piece of my heart.. there’ll never b someone like u and i hope u feel the same way too..Thank you so much 4 all u have done 4 me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila tinggalkan jejak anda.Terima Kasih!