~~~~In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood~~~~

Monday, May 24, 2010

to those it may concern :(

Teach me 2 stop caring
When I think of wat we were
Teach me 2 stop crying
When I c u there wit her

Show me how 2 live again
When u're not here wit me
Show me how 2 fight the fact
That we're not meant 2 be

 

Tell me dat i'll b alright
And my life will b okay
Witout u right here by my side
  2 hold my hand each day

Let these teardrops wash away
Dont let diz heartbreak last...



Teardrops falling down my cheeks
i cry silently 2 myself
over d guy who doesnt luv me
i just wanna fast forward
until im no longer crying
until d teardrops are no longer falling
until im happy once again

but there is no fast forward
i can only try 2 move on... 

p/s: I am so sick of thinking of you..im looking forward to walk in d rain..so dats no one will see my tears :((

4 comments:

  1. knape nih my dear sunshine?? sape yg dh lukakan ati ko smpi tjerut cmtu skali karton tuh??? jum share wit me.. im here 4 u..always =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhuks..pantas je ko nih.
    uwaaaa!!!!!
    adalah sumone 2..tpdie x bsalah pon..
    salah aku sndr je uhukss

    ReplyDelete
  3. cepat2..nak tau jge
    story mori lah kat aku dear
    meh dtg kl meh ;)
    kta p jenjalan jum ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. korg berdua memang..ajak aku g sana..bg la tiket flight pegi balek n free accomodation..kalu cmtu la service korg kt aku mmg terubat trus luka d atiku ini ngeee ;p

    ReplyDelete

Sila tinggalkan jejak anda.Terima Kasih!