~~~~In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood~~~~

Friday, April 30, 2010

special for my dear and beloved onyxers


I wanted to write a poem

One thats just for you

To tell you what you mean to me

And what you helped me through



You have been such a good friend

And you have always been there

To tell me that it will be alright

And show me that you care



Ever since I met you

You've been there through thick or thin

Picking me up when I am down

All my battles you helped me win



So I want to thank you

For being such a great friend

And I just wanted you to know

For you I am here until the end



So if you ever need me

You have only got to call

And I will always be there

To pick you up when you fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila tinggalkan jejak anda.Terima Kasih!